Did you know that there are AI tools that can help you with almost every part of your ecommerce business?
That’s right, AI isn’t all about ChatGPT and its email marketing prompts.
There are tools to help you:
- write copy
- create product photos
- make creatives for ads
- conduct in-depth market research
- send personalized videos to your audience
In this article, we’ll show you nine different AI tools for ecommerce and explain how they can help grow your business.
AI tools for ecommerce: How to pick
Before we look at each tool in detail, it’s important to consider the following factors to help ensure you choose the most appropriate platform for your needs:
- Price: Does it fit your budget? Will it provide a tangible return on investment?
- Functionality: Does the tool do what you need, or are there gaps that will require you to use an additional platform as well?
- Support: If you need some help or troubleshooting, will there be people available to help you?
- Licenses: Can you use the output from the AI tools as part of your business, or are there restrictions on commercial use?
The best AI tools for ecommerce
In this article, we’ll be looking at the following AI tools:
- Solidgrids—product images
- Maverick—personalized videos
- Kili—AI support team
- Copysmith—product descriptions
- Adcreative—ad creatives
- Patterned—unique product patterns
- CopyMonkey—Amazon listings
- Shulex Voc—market research
- Unbound—all-in-one AI tool
Solidgrids removes the headache of image post-production, by using AI-powered automation to isolate the product in the photo and then removing the background. Flooring, walls, boxes, even shadows from the product itself, all are removed.
This leaves you with a perfect image for product listings: the item as you photographed it, on a plain, white background.
Here’s an example of how it works.
On the left side is how the image appeared originally, with the shoes on wooden flooring and small shadows visible. On the right side is the enhanced image, with the flooring and shadows removed.
This final image could be uploaded to your ecommerce store immediately, or put into another AI image tool to add new backgrounds.
- Free trial: 300 credits
- Basic: $75 per month, 500 images with unused credits rolling over up to 1000 images
- Business: $200 per month, 2000 images with unused credits rolling over up to 4000 images
- Growth: $400 per month, 5000 images with unused credits rolling over up to 10000 images
If you’ve ever wished you had the time to send all of your customers a video to welcome them or say thanks for buying from you, Maverick is for you.
You record a single video with the message you’d like to send, and Maverick then personalizes it for every recipient. You can also record multiple videos, to be used at different stages of the customer journey—like recovering abandoned carts.
Simply record the video and a script, and let Maverick get to work. It even integrates with other platforms including Omnisend.
- Starter: $100 per month, 1,000 monthly video sends, 2 unique video flows, email delivery, analytics
- Pro: $Custom, over 1,000 monthly video sends, email and SMS delivery, embed videos on your site
If you imagine a tool like ChatGPT but only for your business, you’ve just thought of Kili. Feed the tool your company’s documentation and it can respond to queries from your site visitors and customers.
Simply import a CSV, text files, or even a folder, and Kili becomes a member of your support team.
You can use it as a personal shopper for visitors, deliver customer support, answer technical questions, or even help internal teams find the answers they need.
Kili is currently offering early access, so pricing information is not publicly available.
Copysmith promises to create product descriptions on your behalf. The descriptions are SEO-focused, to help your ranking in the search results, and Copysmith can even write to the requirements of platforms like Amazon and Etsy.
And it’s not just product descriptions that Copysmith writes, but also meta tags, email subject lines, ad copy, and captions for social media. It can even rewrite your existing content and create blog templates.
- Starter: $19 per month, 5 users, 10+ integrations, up to 20,000 words and 20 plagiarism checks
- Professional: $59 per month, 10 users, up to 80,000 words and 100 plagiarism checks
- Start Up: starts at $299 per month, 20 users, bulk import and export, custom development, unlimited words and plagiarism checks, account manager
AdCreative takes the hassle out of making ad creatives. Many experienced marketers know that to get the most out of PPC, it’s important to run a lot of different versions to find the one that best resonates with the audience.
AdCreative makes this possible instantly. It can generate creatives, headlines, text, and social posts, allowing you to A/B test at higher volume.
Each version is given an “AI Recommendation” score, and the team claims that 95% of users see an improvement in CTR in the first month of using the tool.
Free trial: 7 days
Adcreative has four pricing plans: Starter, Premium, Ultimate, and Scale Up. There are also two tiers to choose from: Startups, and Professionals. All four pricing plans are available on both tiers, at different prices. The Starter plan is $29 per month on the Startups tier, with 10 credits, 1 brand, and 1 user. The Starter plan on the Professionals tier is $189 per month with 100 credits, 5 brands, and 5 users.
Each plan has unlimited generations, integration with Facebook and Google, unlimited stock images, and an AI text generator. The total price will depend on how many brands, users, and credits you need.
Struggling to find the perfect pattern for your product? Enter Patterned: with its AI pattern maker, you’re able to generate an unlimited amount of designs, completely unique and customized to your product. Each one is royalty-free, too.
The process is simple: input some keywords and the AI pattern generator gets to work. You can tell the tool specific themes—like “flower” or “leaves”—and a style, such as “abstract”.
It’s also possible to give it an artist’s name you love the work of, and request things like fine or bold lines, subtle colors, or high contrast.
Once it presents a pattern that you love, you add it to the product for a virtual rendering, like this:
- Free: Unlimited photo downloads, 10 free pattern generations, royalty free with attribution to PatternedAI
- $10 a month: 100 image generations, royalty free without attribution, no subscription required
Copymonkey specializes in Amazon listings, generating optimized copy to help you rank highly. In addition to the text creation, it’s able to analyze what’s working for your competitors and monitor the best keywords so you can be confident that the output is always relevant and impactful.
Copymonkey also generates product descriptions for ecommerce—simply tell it some of the features of your products and it writes a description in seconds.
Like the general angle but aren’t thrilled with the text? Use the “rephrase it” feature and Copymonkey will regenerate it. To save time, you can import your entire product catalog so all the descriptions are created at once.
- Starter: $49 per month, 6 Amazon listings each month, listing generator, listing audit, keywords uploader, unlimited edits
- Pro: $99 per month, 50 Amazon listings each month, all the features as Starter but soon to also include A/B tests for listings
- Enterprise: Custom pricing, personal manager, bulk import and export
As an ecommerce brand, knowing what people want is crucial. The problem is, it takes a lot of time to perform sentiment analysis, analyze your competitors and the areas they are disappointing their customers, or research specific products. That’s where Shulex Voc comes in.
Quickly learn what motivates buyers, how to differentiate from competitors, what messaging to use to stand out, which new features would solve common complaints, and analyze the reviews across Amazon and Google.
You can start using Shulex Voc for free, but no further pricing information is publicly available.
We’ve looked at a number of platforms and you might be thinking that it would be great if there was a single, all-in-one AI tool for ecommerce. The creators of Unbound had that same thought.
It doesn’t offer the same functionality as every tool in this article, but it can write blogs and product descriptions, generate endless product photos against different backgrounds, create logos and icons, and turn real photos into digital avatars. If those are the main features you need, you might find using this platform saves you paying for three separate ones.
- Free: 100 credits a month, up to 100 saves, avatar templates, access to all tools
- $35 a month: unlimited credits, access to all generation tools, enhance resolution, custom avatar models, unlimited saves
AI has been around for a while, but there are now more options than ever before. And while none of the platforms will remove the need for you to be present in your business, they can save you a lot of time and potentially money.
Of course, it’s important to always check the accuracy of the output from an AI tool for ecommerce—for example, is the copy truthful and does it make sense? Are the images correct, or have parts of the product been cropped while removing the background?
The best way to approach choosing an AI tool to grow your ecommerce business is to know what you need—not only today, but also consider if the platform will continue to support you as you grow. This will help to narrow down your search and help you find appropriate solutions.
Source from Omnisend
Disclaimer: The information set forth above is provided by Omnisend independently of Alibaba.com. Alibaba.com makes no representation and warranties as to the quality and reliability of the seller and products.