The manufacturing industry has some fascinating pieces of equipment. With modern technologies, these pieces of equipment keep getting more efficient and convenient, delivering high-quality work, while reducing overall cost and more.
Therefore, as a business owner, you need to be aware of how your machine works, to get the best out of them. That is why, if you have a CNC Press Brake Bending Machine but don’t know how it operates, here is a thorough guide for you to follow.
What is a CNC Press Brake Bending Machine?
To put it in simple words, a Press Brake Bending Machine is a tool that helps you bend metal and other materials at specific angles to help you get desired shapes and products. It is powered by an external energy system that creates pressure to help bend the metals.
A CNC Press Brake Bending Machine, on the other hand, is the same thing but powered by a CNC or Computer Numerical Control System, that allows you to feed the machine accurate instruction and data to get precise angles and bends in the material.
Thanks to the advanced technologies, CNC Press Brake Bending Machines are getting more and more advanced, with special features that deliver nothing but the highest quality results.
The different types of CNC Press Brake Bending Machines depend on two factors:
Source of pressure
- Pneumatic Press Brake
- Hydraulic Press Brake
- Mechanical Press Brake
- Servo-electric Press Brake
Mode of Operation
- CNC Press Brake Machine
- Hydraulic Press Brake Machine
- Mechanical Press Brake Machine
Naturally, these pieces of machinery offer you tons of benefits. That is why CNC Press Brake Bending Machine is considered a long-term investment for a company. Read on to know more about these benefits.
Benefits of CNC Press Brake Bending Machines
A CNC Press Brake Bending Machine is a heavy long-term investment. Therefore, it is natural for you to seek out its benefits before you decide to invest your fund here. However, before we talk about them, you need to know that investing in the right machine from the right manufacturer is also important.
Accurl is one of the leading manufacturers in this field with years of experience and reputation. Their machines are the definition of world-grade equipment that you can rely on. Therefore, before investing, always make sure you are approaching the right company.
With that said, here are the benefits that you will be able to reap if you invest in a CNC Press Brake Bending Machine:
- CNC Press Brake Bending Machines are automated and thus need not require any manual cutting of the materials. This allows you to have perfect shapes and products, with precision to details.
- It comes with an easy-to-use controlling system and a simple programming system that any labor or employee can operate with ease. With such a simple interface, your employees can get the maximum out of the machine while you can save on training costs.
- What was not possible with a manual machine is now possible with CNC Press Brake Bending Machines. It allows for maximum flexibility and versatility which allows you to take on the most complex of structures. Thus, you can expand your scope of business.
- Lastly, the latest CNC Press Brake Bending Machines are designed to be sustainable and eco-friendly. Thus, there is less pollution and reduced wastage of materials. This is both environmentally friendly and economical.
How does a CNC Press Brake Bending Machine work?
Now, we can finally ask how do you use a CNC press brake bending machine? The working principle behind CNC Press Brake Bending Machines is simple — A die and a punch are pushed against each other with the help of hydraulic transmission, with the desired material in between them. The pressure helps create the desired bends and angles.
Let us look at a step-by-step breakdown of the process:
- The first step requires you to feed the machine with the correct information of the desired product that you want as a result. You need to be accurate with the designs and angles. The machine will work only when it has data to work on. Here is a video for you to understand how it works.
- When you have the desired data fed into the machine, the machine will now start operating. It has a left and a right cylinder complete with a valve that helps move the ram and the die in synchronized motions to get the bends.
- The die and the ram will be pressed against one another due to the servo valves which are receiving the instructions from the CNC controller through the hydraulic signals.
- The desired materials will thus be bent at the desired angles due to these actions.
Depending on your shape, you may fit different shapes of the die. However, note that different angles will be formed separately in one go.
What are CNC Press Brake Bending Machines used for?
To give you a good idea of the use of CNC Press Brake Bending Machines, here are a few examples.
- Used for bending sheet metals
- Used for manufacturing various products from the power and electronics industry such as electrical cabinets, computer cases, AC shells
- Used for producing doors, windows, and other decorative products
- Used for producing cooking and baking utensils
- Used for producing parts of automobiles, ships, and airplanes
- Used for producing various products relevant to the wind communication industries
Accurl machines are versatile and will allow you a range of opportunities to expand your business scopes. With more advancement in their technology, new opportunities and scopes keep on appearing every day.
CNC Press Brake Bending Machines are powerful tools for the manufacturing industry because of which the industry has been able to expand over the years. Therefore, if you want to invest in one of these machines, let us assure you that it is a wise decision.
Source from Accurl.