Axpo has forayed into Spanish solar market with 200 MW project; Statkraft signs up for 40 MW Portuguese solar plant; Solar Solutions to launch n-type and shingled modules at Intersolar Munich 2023; EDF Renewables to supply E.Leclerc subsidiary with 31 MW solar power in France.
Axpo in Spanish solar market: Switzerland’s Axpo will begin constructing one of its largest solar plants with 200 MW in Spain in September 2023. While the company has been operating in Spain for years, this project marks its foray into the country’s solar market. The project is coming up within the municipalities of Villadangos del Páramo and Cimanes del Tejar, all in the province of León, Castilla León. It is expected to enter commercial operations by 2024-end. Axpo says this is part of the company’s aim to have 10 GW installed solar capacity in Europe by 2030.
40 MW solar plant contracted in Portugal: Statkraft has announced a power purchase agreement (PPA) for a 40 MW solar park in Portugal’s Valpaços with Simplewatt Unip, a subsidiary of energy player Green Venture. Under the PPA, Statkraft will procure 70% of the park’s production for 8.5 years, representing around 340.5 GWh. Remaining 30% will also be acquired by Statkraft, it added.
New products from Electrolux: The official supplier of Electrolux solar modules under license from AB Electrolux, Solar Solutions Group will unveil its n-type and shingled cell technology premium modules at Intersolar Munich 2023 exhibition. The n-type modules come with up to 435W output and higher efficiency. The product portfolio features shingled modules of up to 420W output, and half-cut cell M10 in a compact size (below 2m²) up to 415W available in ultra-black, white back sheet/silver frame, and white back sheet/black frame for residential and commercial installations.
PPA for 31 MW PV in France: EDF Renewables has bagged a 20-year power purchase agreement (PPA) for 31 MW solar capacity from its 3 solar power plants in France with SIPLEC, the energy subsidiary of E.Leclerc. All the projects are located in the Allier department. These will be developed financed, built and operated by EDF subsidiary Luxel. Once the PPA kicks into effect, solar power from the projects will account for 1.5% of E-Leclerc’s total electricity consumption in France.
Source from Taiyang News
The information set forth above is provided by Taiyang News independently of Alibaba.com. Alibaba.com makes no representation and warranties as to the quality and reliability of the seller and products.