Ocean freight market update
- Rate changes: Decline in TPEB freight rates has slowed. Current rate levels will remain stable through the end of March.
- Market changes: Cargo volume has increased slightly compared to the last two weeks, with vessels on some routes being fully loaded. This situation does not affect the overall cargo volume, as there is an abundant supply of empty containers. Most destination ports are free of congestion, and the efficiency of inland railway transportation is gradually improving.
- Rate changes: Rate levels remain generally stable in the short term.
- Market changes: Cargo volume has increased compared to the last two weeks. Overall cargo volume in the market did not increase significantly.
Air freight/express market update
- Rate changes: Strong growth in China’s ecommerce sector leads to significant rate increases. Expect moderate rate increases in the second half of March.
- Rate changes: Strong growth in China’s ecommerce sector leads to increased demand for air freight and a reduction in transportation capacity, driving rates higher. Expect significant rate increases in the second half of March.
Disclaimer: All information and views in this post are provided for reference purposes only and do not constitute any investment or purchase advice. The information quoted in this report is from public market documents and may be subject to change. Alibaba.com makes no warranties or guarantees for the accuracy or integrity of the information above.